The WS2010 PRO is a sonic water level meter, designed and manufactured by Eno Scientific, to measure static water level in wells. This portable handheld unit uses sound waves to measure the distance from the top of the well to the water level. This eliminates the need to lower anything into the well, preventing well contamination and clean up. Simply place the probe into a well cap opening and turn the unit on, within seconds the unit will display the static water level measurement.
This unit also allows the user to perform unsupervised drawdown testing. The unit can be set to take measurements at intervals between 1-60 minutes. It also has a power save function, which will put the unit to sleep between measurements to save battery life. The unit will turn on, take a measurement and turn itself back off. After you are done with the test simply return to the testing site and retrieve the Well Sounder. The logged information can be easily downloaded with the included USB Cable and will be displayed as a data file to be opened in a program of your choosing. If the data won't be downloaded immediately, take advantage of the unit's ability to give each well an ID number, which will be stored with the logged data to help keep the data organized.
The WS PRO also has the ability to interface with standard pulsed flow meters. When the flow meter option is enabled, the unit will measure and log total flow, flow rate and the rate of recovery of water in the well. If there are known defects in the well, such as a rock fissure, simply use the units range minimum to ignore past the distance of the known interference. You can also enter the well depth and diameter which the WS will use to calculate the total water volume in the well.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight hand-held data unit | Portable and easy to use
- Industrial strength carrying case with foam lining | Protection during transportation and storage
- Separate data unit and sensor probe | Allows easy access to well heads in confined spaces
- Sensor probe fits into a standard vent connection on the well cap | No water contamination
- Auto temperature compensation | Eliminates depth measurement variations due to well temperature
- LCD display on data unit | Easy to view depth, temperature, battery condition, diagnostic codes and programming interface
- Basic keypad interface | Easy to find key data and programming specifications
- Programmable data logging | Automatic and continuous internal capture of essential data
- Immediate data capture | Record and access key spot information in the field
- 2 million data points stored in non-volatile memory | Critical data is retained in the event of a power failure
- Internal real time clock | Accurate date/time stamp for all data points collected
- USB port | Ability to easily download data for analysis or connect to remote readout device
- Powered by 6 internal AA batteries | Provides up to 500 hours of use
- Power saver mode | Extends battery life
- AC adaptor | Flexible power source
For more specifications on the Sonic Well Sounder Pro please contact us.